At Dan’s dog breeding, we make purchasing your new puppy easy and enjoyable. Whether you’re from Buffalo or the WNY area and you’re looking for designer & purebred puppies you’ve come to the right place. We make the whole purchase process as easy and simple as possible.
- Contact Us for particular breed availability
- Visit us in North Collins New York
- Pick out a puppy
- Pay with cash or credit card. (MasterCard / Visa)
And last but not least….Get your puppies personal file folder!
Each puppy is sent home with file folder containing the following:
- A New York State form with Date of Birth,Place of orgin and NYS Pet Identification number.
- A copy of the NYS sales certificate and a copy of the NEW YORK STATE LAW ON THE SALE OF DOGS AND CATS
- A copy of our health guarantee
- Your puppy’s health record which includes:
- a list of all shots and medical treatment to date
- a Veterinarian health certificate, and
- information about caring for your puppy through the years.
- Parental information pertaining to your pure bred puppy- stating parents names and nunbers
- Vital information regarding rabies vaccine and spaying / neutering
- Information on Puppy Care and disease prevention.
All dogs can be purchased with peace of mind. Unlike other kennels, our establishment is on record and certified with New York State. We have a large variety of puppies.Our New York State Inspection Certification Number is #PD – 00003.
your health guarantee is per the new york state lemon law . (article 35 d)
Extend your Health Guarantee for additional 1 yr or 2 yrs. ask for details!
How Registration works
All puppies are registered with the East Coast Pet Club. When purchasing you will leave with your birth application, simply complete name and return. The puppies birth certificate will then arrive Laminated with your new pets engraved pet tag. The puppy will then be entered in our database for your micro-chip. In the event your pet is ever lost, we will notify you.
If you are wanting Akc/Aca/Apri/Ckc registration. Papers may be obtained for additional fee. Ask for details.
- Birth Certificate (East Coast Pet Club)
- Rabies fee (over 4 months of age)
- Health Certificate
We welcome deposits on all puppies . A deposit will secure your puppy for 1 week. Additional time to hold your puppy can be made with a boarding fee of $6.00 each additional day after 1 week.
Deposits on all puppies are $200.00 (will be applied toward purchase price)
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE